Young Investigator Award
Abstracts submitted & accepted for Oral Presentation may be selected for YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD if it meets the following conditions:
- The first author/presenter must be 40 years old or less
- The paper submitted is related to Endocrine & Metabolic topics.
- The bulk of work for the research must be performed by the author.
- Authors of submitted abstract are required to register for the congress.
- The author himself/herself should present the paper during the congress as a finalist for the YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD.
A panel of judges shall decide on the winners based on the scientific merit and novelty. All judges' decision are final.